Sify Technologies Data Center Transformation practice is the fastest growing line of business. As the end-to-end owner of IT Infrastructure, Sify is evolving into a transformational player offering Plan – Design - Implement - Operate - Optimize services across all the elements of the IT Infrastructure lifecycle.
The following job description pertains to the Product Lead role at Next Generation IT (NGIT) arm of Sify to drive Data Center Transformation Product line coving all the aspects of DC transformation like hosting, servers, storage, backup, network, security, converged infrastructure and all the flavors of cloud services. The Product Manager is the business owner that defines the strategic direction and P&L for Data Center Transformation Product Line.
The Product Manager is responsible for defining winning DCT product strategy, communicate and execute the product roadmap with different cross functional teams including engineering, marketing, sales, support, operations, and service teams that are located locally and in remote locations.
This PM is accountable for the success of its product line.
|Must Have Skills:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Data Center transformation Sales, Solutions and Marketing role. Candidate need to be results-oriented self-starter with outstanding cross group collaboration skills.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing / IT / Finance
- Excellent presentation and documentation skills. Profile will require to conduct webinars and public events / presentation.
- Experience in building ‘as-a-service’ delivery model
- Product management and marketing skills in strategic planning, pricing, costing, competitive analysis, technical and marketing collateral development, product documentation, product promotion and launch, product roadmap development
- Ability to maintain current strategic alliance and develop a partner organization for long term
- Willingness to travel and -as a plus- experienced with international PM and R&D organizations