At sify, we place tremendous value on our human assets. We begin by hand picking the finest talent and then provide the right opportunities and environment so as to get the best out of our personnel.
Currently we are looking for professionals to fill the below position/s in our organization.
Job Code : IMS / INTL / 2013 / 026
Position : Systems Engineer
Location: Milpitas, CA, USA
- Responsible for IT Operations including Data Center Management of Servers. Lead offshore IT team of 10 including Technical Consultants, System Administrators, Middle Tier and IT Support professionals.
- Design, develop, implement, and document service level metrics related to infrastructure strategies and capacity plans, and system monitoring.
- Performance management and performance tuning for Virtual machines using VOptimizer.
- Develop and manage business continuity, disaster recovery and ITsecurity planning.
- Actively involved in planning and implementation of a Data Center Migration and consolidation of Windows servers.
- Manage corporate backup solution, equipment and imaging platforms.
- Manage Middle tier Team which look after applications such as Atrion, Ariba, BizTalk, CODA, COGNOS Goldfire, IFS, Protean, Smart solve and several other applications.
- VMW are virtual infrastructure administrator managing over a dozen mission critical systems.
- Manage all SAN based storage for virtual infrastructure and related systems.
- Manage all documentation for server rack layout and for Application layout prepared Visio diagrams. * Strong PC architecture, computer hardware, system design, software solutions, technical/process management skills.
- Troubleshoot system hardware, web servers/networks, use system monitoring tools& log analyzers for app/web servers. Systems/Web.apps/design Visio diagrams. Exp. in OS, Winnt4, Windows 2000/03 Servers, Linux, UNIX & Solaris. Web server IIS 4, 5, & 6,Apache/Apache Tomcat. Hardware HP DL,ML series, HP Blades servers & Dell power edge Servers.
- Monitor using HP SIM, Patch Mgmt. using WSUS, back-up/recovery processes using Symantec & Windows backup tool. Performance mgmt. & tuning for Linux/Windows machines using Performance monitor & 3rd party tools.App installation/maintenance on windows BizTalk/CODA
To apply for this position, please send in your detailed and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the Job code in te subject line.
Date of Posting : March 18, 2013
Last date for Applying : March 31, 2013
TEAM HR - TALENT ACQUISITION TEAM